Thursday, March 8, 2012

Two more squads down...

The Devastators and a squad of Sternguard (not in my list, but too cool not to paint) are finished.



I'm getting tired of infantry, so I'm going to knock out the drop pods and Land Raider before moving on to the two Tac squads and the scouts.  I even took time out to put a squad of Arcane Tempest Gun Mages together.  I think I'll take a brief GW break and work on them once my Marines are done.

Be sure to check out our "Month of Contempt" on Freshcoast40k.com.  The whole gang is painting Contemptor dreadnoughts for this month.  I'm doing mine as a Mortis pattern variant with dual Assault Cannons.  I'll be posting pics of it, discussing how I magnetized it, and what the Mortis pattern brings to a Space Marine army.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment