Thursday, January 19, 2012

Aaaaand Done!



Well, almost.  I ran out of Elmer's glue for the base, but the model itself is complete.  I was really hating the look of it last night after the wash dried.  I'm still not thrilled with it, but the highlights on the blue and the decals helped set me at ease.  I would still like to highlight the yellow, but I am not sure what color to use.

Unfortunately, this bad boy will have to wait for its debut.  Due to my work schedule and the need for some quality time with my wife and son, I have to bow out of the big Apoc game this weekend.  Have no fear; it will be very present in the Apoc game to finish out the current campaign we are running at GS.

Next up, the Star Phantoms will get their base coats and my Lizardmen will begin to be assembled.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment